Terms and conditions
Third Parties sites
This site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These other sites are not under the control of Back2owner, and you acknowledge that Back2owner is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by Back2owner or any association with its operators.
Proprietary Rights and Restrictions Of Use
Limitation of Liability
The site, Back2owner.com, along with the company’s services, information and materials herein are provided on an "as is, where is, as available" basis. Under no circumstances shall Back2owner, its subsidiaries, officer, directors or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, general, incidental, special, economic, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages resulting from the use or the inability to use of the Back2owner website, whether in tort, contract, negligence, strict liability or any other cause of action, including without limitation, for loss of data, information or programs, or damage to computers or networks, or from breach of privacy and similar personal rights, or from infringement of intellectual property rights, or any other damages whatsoever, whether or not Back2owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Back2owner's liability in all such cases shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All materials, information, software products and services included in or available through Back2owners Website, (The Content”) are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. To the extent permitted by law, Back2owner disclaims any warranty of any kind, wither express or implied, or fitness for a particular purpose. Back2owner, it’s officers, directors and employees do not warrant that the Content is accurate, reliable or correct, that this site will be available at any particular time or place, that any defects or errors will be corrected, or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use is solely at user’s risk.
If You have a dispute with one or more of Back2owner members, you release Back2owner (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
Client Registration and Conduct
When a user registers with Back2owner, or is otherwise granted password protected access to the Back2owner website, that user agrees to act reasonably and expressly agrees to the following:
- Your password protected access to the Back2owner website is for use for permitted purposes only. You agree to restrict use to lawful purposes and to follow all Back2owner policies and notices. Under no circumstances will you allow or provide access to the Back2owner website to any unauthorized person(s).
- You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display on Back2owner’s site, or transmit to other members. You will not post on the site, or transmit to other members or to Back2owners, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights You will not do anything that infringes on the intellectual property rights of Back2owner or any other party.
- You agree, warrant and represent that all personal information provided to Back2owner pursuant to providing you with access to the Back2owner website is and will be true, complete and accurate.
- You will not do anything, or omit to do anything, which would create unmanageable data flows or loads on hardware, or that would in any manner constitute a threat to the security or proper operation of this website, the servers on which it is hosted, and the business of Back2owner.
- You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other members.
- You agree that We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by Our Service
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and International Use
Privacy and Security
Back2owner is committed to the privacy and protection of its customers, clients, employees and vendors. We believe business is built on integrity and long-lasting relationships. Our company strives to provide secure and safe environments. Back2owner strives to protect the privacy and security of any information you provide over the Internet to Back2owner. However, because of the nature of the Internet, Back2owner cannot guarantee that this information will not be improperly accessed or used by third parties. Additionally, Back2owner makes no representations or warranties that the Back2owner website, or access to and use of the Back2owner site, will be uninterrupted, error free, or free from defects, viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, you are submitting the information over the Internet to Back2owner at your own risk. Please refer to the Privacy and Security Policy section of this site for full information, including the measures Back2owner takes protect its customers, clients, employees and vendors.
Back2owner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this site, with or without notice.
Copyright © 2008 – Back2owner LLC. All rights reserved.
Last update date: 11.18.2008.